Other Name: N/A
CAS No.: 72-19-5
Molecular Formula: C4H9NO3
Molecular Weight: 119.12
Appearance: White crystalline powder
Grade Standard: Food Grade, Medicine Grade
Assay: 98.0% Min.
Specific rotation: -26.0 ~ -29.0 Degree
State of solution: N/A
Packing size: 25kg/drum
Shelf life: 2 years
Application: Sports supplements
Quality Standard: USP, AJI
1. L-Threonine is an essential amino acid that is important for the formation of collagen, elastin, and tooth enamel, and aids liver and lipotropic function when combined with aspartic acid and methionine.
2. L-Threonine also enhances the immune system by aiding the production of antibodies.
3. Threonine is an important constituent in many body proteins and is necessary for the formation of tooth enamel protein, collagen and elastin.
4. L-Threonine is a precursor to the amino acids glycine and serine.
5. L-Threonineacts as a lipotropic in controlling fat build-up in the liver. May help combat mental illness and may be very useful in indigestion and intestinal malfunctions.
6. Also, Threonine prevents excessive liver fat. Nutrients are more readily absorbed when threonine is present.