Other Name: N/A
CAS No.: 616-91-1
Molecular Formula: C5H9NO3S
Appearance: White Crystals or White Crystalline powder
Grade Standard: Food Grade, Medicine Grade
State of solution: N/A
Specific rotation: +21.0° to +27.0°
PH: 2.0 ~ 2.8
Packing size: 25kg/drum
Shelf life: 2 years
Application: Sports supplements
Quality Standard: USP/AJI/FCC
1. N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine is the acetylated form of L-cysteine which is more efficiently absorbed and used. It is also an antioxidant that is helpful against viruses.
2. N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine has been used as a liver protectant and to break up pulmonary and bronchial mucus.
3. N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine can boost glutathione levels in cells.
4. N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine is a conditionally essential amino acid, one of only three sulfur-containing amino acids, the others being taurine (which can be produced from L-cysteine) and L-methionine from which L-cysteine can be produced in the body by a multi-step process.
5. N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine can act as an antioxidant, may prevent liver diseases, and can help to thicken the individual diameters of existing hair if taken regularly.